Cranberry Smoked Almond Bark
I am always looking for a quick and yummy candy to make during the holidays. This Cranberry Smoked Almond Bark is definitely quick and yummy not to mention a great mix of sweet and salty!
White Candy Coating
Dried Cranberries (chopped)
Smoked Almonds (chopped)
Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Rough chop cranberries and smoked almonds.
- Melt white candy coating according to package directions.
- Stir in cranberries and smoked almonds (reserve a few almonds for sprinkling on top). I like my candy loaded with add-ins so I will usually add until I reach my desired consistency.
- Spread mixture out on parchment.
- Sprinkle reserved almonds over top of candy. I also chopped some semi sweet chocolate chips and sprinkled them over the top as well (optional).
- Allow candy to set up. When set, break into pieces.
Looking back over the years of our 12 Days posts one of my favorite Day 2 posts is this White Chocolate Popcorn! Yum!
Wishing you joy, peace & love this holiday season!