Part of giving treats and goodies at the holidays is packaging them in cute fun ways. Day 3 is all about the presentation!
Yesterday we made yummy Peppermint White Chocolate Popcorn and today we are going to package it! These clear pails are found at craft stores or can be ordered online from various sources.
Decorative paper (I raided my pile of holiday themed paper), a clear pail, adhesive and glitter tape…yes, I said glitter tape! I found this fabulous product at my local craft store and I love that one of them is candy cane striped to match our popcorn!
1. I first cut lengths of my glitter tape, peeled off the backing and stuck it to the pail. If you can’t find glitter tape, ribbon or paper will work you will just need to add adhesive.
2. I printed out a star graphic for my label.
3. Then I layered it on decorative paper and cut around it.
4. Attach the label to the pail with adhesive.
5. For the lid, trace the lid on the decorative paper and cut a circle slightly smaller.
6. I printed a smaller star for my gift tag on the top. Attach both the circle and gift tag to the top of the lid with adhesive.
Fill it with Peppermint White Chocolate Popcorn and your gift is complete!